Terms and Conditions
In these Terms, 'us', 'we' and 'our' means Princess Enterprises Australia and the business Remembrance Stars.
We may disclose that information to third parties that help us deliver our services (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our products to you.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
Promotions and Competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
By placing an order for any goods on our Website you are offering to purchase the goods on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Australia and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit card, debit card, Paypal or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods..
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and our billing agent has debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
The issuer of your credit or debit card may charge currency conversion or other fees in relation to your order. You should check with the issuer of your credit or debit card for details of any such fees.
Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through Paypal or EFT payment:
Returns and Collections
Returning goods if they are faulty
Our goods are custom made to your order and therefore cannot be exchanged. However in Australia our goods may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You also may be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know straight away by contacting us. Please include as many details as possible about the order and the problem with the goods.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us. Any goods returned are your responsibility until they reach us. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the goods or boxes.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
No Commercial Use
This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within this website. You may not use this website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
• any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
• using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
• uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
• posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security.
If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
Warranties And Disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
Jurisdiction And Governing Law
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of Victoria Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
• mailing or street address;
• email address;
• telephone number and other contact details;
• age or date of birth;
• your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
• details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
• any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
• information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
• communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
• interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
• invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• to enable you to access and use our products & service
• to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website, products & service, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
• to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
• to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
• to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
• to consider your employment application.
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We will not disclose your details to any third party for direct marketing, however we may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products & service. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
• our employees and our related businesses
• third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
• professional advisers, dealers and agents;
• payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
• our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
• our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
• anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
• specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
• other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Using Our Website And Cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We do not currently use 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies on our website.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the Contact us or email as per details below. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
P: 0419 365 741
Effective: 1ST April 2017